1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix the berries, sugar and orange juice in a bowl and set aside.
3. Stir the CB Old Country Store™ Buttermilk Baking and Pancake Mix, sugar and all but 2 tablespoons of the heavy cream until just combined.
4. Turn the dough out onto a well-floured surface and pat into a 1-inch thick disc.
5. Cut out with a 2 1/2"-3" cutter.
6. Arrange the biscuits on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Brush each biscuit with the reserved cream and sprinkle the raw sugar over each.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
9. With an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream in a cold bowl along with the sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
10. To serve split each shortcake and place the bottom half in a shallow bowl, top with 1/2 cup of the berry mixture, a large dollop of the whipped cream and the top half of the shortcake.
11. Divide the remaining berries between each serving as well as additional whipped cream if desired.
Tip: Substitute seasonal fruits such as blackberries in the fall or fried apples in the winter for a change.